Investment Center

At a glance

For Businesses & Individuals

Neil Loethen, Investment Representative

Neil F. Loethen

Investment Representative*

We offer a variety of individual choices to individuals and businesses.

  • Stocks
  • Bonds
  • Mutual Funds
  • Tax Advantaged Investments
  • 401 Ks
  • IRAs
  • Fixed Annuities
  • Variable Annuities
  • Insurance Products

Let us assist your business in setting up a Keogh Plan, Profit Sharing Plan or SEP (Simplified Employer Pension) Plan.

Call or visit a branch near you today!

Legends Financial Services Logo

200 East Main
PO Box 888
Linn, MO 65051
(573) 417-0278

To learn more about the professional history of Neil F. Loethen, please visit FINRA'S BrokerCheck at

*Legends Financial Services is a marketing name for securities offered through SagePoint Financial Inc., Member FINRA/SIPC. Loan services offered through Legends Bank, which is not affiliated with SagePoint. Securities offered are not FDIC insured, are not bank guaranteed and may lose value.

This communication is strictly intended for individuals residing in the state of Missouri. No offers may be made or accepted from any resident outside the specific state referenced.


A Broker/dealer, Investment adviser, BD agent or IA rep may only transact business in a state if first registered, or is excluded or exempt from state broker/dealer, investment adviser, BD agent, or IA registration requirements as appropriate. Follow-up individualized responses to persons in a state by such a firm or individual that involve either effecting or attempting to effect transactions in securities, or the rendering of personalized investment advice for compensation will not be made without first complying with appropriate registration requirements, or advice for compensation, will not be made without first complying with appropriate registration requirements, or an applicable exemption or exclusion. For information concerning the licensing status or disciplinary history of a broker/dealer, investment, BD agent, or IA rep, a consumer should contact his or her state securities law administrator.